Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Fathers Day 2012 (June 17, 2012)
Welcome to Fathers Over Forty, a podcast where we discuss everything from diapers to drama queens and divorce to date nights!
This week’s topics:
-Fathers Day (including the history and some Fathers Day wishes)
– How my dad died a couple of years ago and some surrogate fathers
– Katie, is also featured in this episode.
– Dad Gadget: Voxer
Push To Talk app
– Game: “What Child is This?” – Sponge Bob Cupcakes and Tantrums (Call or Tweet
us with your guess and you may be on the show!)
– Wade’s Words:
1. “Lately all my friends are worried that they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried that I’m not.” ~Dan Zevin
2. “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” ~ Robert Downey Jr.
3. “A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he’s in there, as if he needed the company.” ~ Bill Cosby
If you have suggestions or comments, please post them here, send an email to email@example.com or call our listener line at 317-721-DADS where you will be able to leave voice comments that may be used on an upcoming episode!