Is it a boy or girl? (June 30, 2012)
Welcome to Fathers Over Forty, a podcast where dads discuss everything from diapers to drama queens and divorce to date nights!
This week’s topics:
– Weekly Update (We miss Katie, YMCA membership, Need rain before the 4th of July fireworks!, I felt the baby kick)
– Older Dads Likely to Sire ‘Couch Potato’ Kids – buff.ly/Lt0KaU
– Ridiculous and Weird Parenting Products – bit.ly/LBTn2V
– What should I do between the ages of 35 & 40 to become the best dad I can be?
– We find out if the baby is a boy or girl
Over the Fence with Mike:
– When you found out that ALL your kids would be girls.
“Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women.”
What Child Is This?
Last week: It was KATIE who made velociraptor noises throughout dinner
This week:Requires sound machine, ipod playing, total darkness from blackout curtains and absolutely nobody can go up or down the stairs for fear of them squeaking and waking this wrathful child!
Get the right answer, tell us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (317-721-DADS), or twitter (@FOForty) and you’re entered for a chance to win an AWESOME bar of the best soap around from Goat Milk Stuff!